Flipkart Big Freedom Day Sale 2017 – Minimum 71 pct off on 71st Independence Day
Gear up for Flipkart’s Independence Day sale which starts from 9th August and will end on 11th August.
- There is a 10 per cent instant discount for all products if you use HDFC bank’s debit or credit cards.
- Flipkart claims that the Redmi Note 4 is on sale for the first time and there is an extra Rs 1,000 waiver over regular exchange value
- There are heavy discounts on phones like Google Pixel XL which is priced at Rs 48,999, down from Rs 67,000.
- The Lenovo K5 Note will be sold at Rs 9,999 in the next three days instead of Rs 12,499.
- The sale is for fashion and lifestyle as well, with discounts up to 70 per cent on women’s clothing and 60 per cent on men’s clothing.
- All the lifestyle products have discounted rates ranging between 50 and 80 per cent minimum, according to the website.
- The television sets on discount include Sony Bravia HD Ready LED Smart TV 32 inch, Vu UHD Smart LED TV 45 inch and Onida Full HD LED Smart TV 43 inches.
- Flipkart is offering cash rewards for PhonePe users from August 8 until August 11, when the Independence Day sale ends.
- You will need to activate the app to be one of the 1947 customers who will win the reward.
- It is the 71st Independence day, the minimum discount on the website is 71 per cent.
- There is also a special section ‘Made in India’ for homegrown brands.
Offers on TVs, laptops, and more
Apart from mobile phones, the Flipkart sale has deals on TVs, laptops, tablets, and other electronics.
The price of 32-inch Sony HD Ready LED Smart TV will go down from Rs. 32,900 to Rs. 28,999, while the Vu 45-inch UHD Smart TV will cost Rs. 39,999 instead of Rs. 45,000.
Similarly, the 43-inch Onida Full HD LED Smart TV will have a price cut too, from Rs. 33,990 to Rs. 29,999.
Intel Core i3 laptops will see price cuts as well, along with Canon 1300D DSLR camera and Skullcandy headphones. Lenovo Yoga 3 Android tablet will be available at a price of Rs. 13,990, whereas ink tank printers will be up for grabs at Rs. 6,999 with exchange offer.
The 10000mAh Lenovo powerbank will be listed at Rs. 999 in the sale, while Flipkart SmartBuy powerbanks will be available for Rs. 849.
Flipkart will be running Spotlight of the Hour deals, and providing new arrivals and exclusive launches in TV and mobile phone categories.
Thank you for visiting us. Don’t miss to pay us a visit again to know more about great deals, discounts and offers. – Relento.